|By Business Wire||
|January 24, 2013 11:01 AM EST||
Virtual Bridges today announced it has been named to CRN’s 2013 Data Center 100 list. The annual list recognizes technology vendors for powering, supporting, and protecting today's data center services in an environmentally and economically friendly manner, while boosting efficiency and productivity. Virtual Bridges was one of only 20 virtualization vendors honored.
“Whether it’s private or hybrid clouds, remote locations, BYOD or increasing security threats, IT organizations need a flexible approach to managing and provisioning desktops that allows data centers to maintain control, while providing end users with consistent, high quality access regardless of location,” said Jim Curtin, CEO of Virtual Bridges. “Being recognized by CRN underscores our commitment to delivering innovative solutions that help companies manage evolving data center challenges.”
Delivered on premises, via hosted service or managed service provider –Virtual Bridges removes risks and offers a nimble, efficient approach to desktop management and provisioning with its unique Desktop Cloud Fabric™. As noted by CRN, “the company’s VERDE software tackles difficult aspects of VDI projects, namely management and security. It is applicable to a wide range of scenarios, from desktops hosted and managed in data centers to desktops hosted on local PCs.”
“The 2013 Data Center 100 list recognizes vendors that, over the course of 2012, have shown a dedication to the innovation and advancement of today's data center services," said Kelley Damore, vice president and editorial director for UBM Channel. "The recent upsurge in cloud computing has solution providers searching for new ways to ensure their clients maintain connectivity while mitigating costs and security threats. We congratulate each vendor on the 2013 Data Center 100 list for providing a significant growth opportunity for solution providers to build their business by offering cutting-edge products and services to customers.”
Selected by CRN's editorial staff, the 2013 Data Center 100 list is featured in the January issue of CRN Magazine and will be featured online at www.crn.com.
About Virtual Bridges
Virtual Bridges VERDE is an award-winning desktop management and provisioning solution that leverages virtualization to deliver desktops either on-premises or in the cloud. VERDE helps enterprises transform TCO by simplifying desktop management, improving security and compliance, and increasing the organizational agility across Windows and Linux environments. Virtual Bridges is headquartered in Austin, Texas. For more information visit: http://vbridges.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London