|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 09:30 AM EST||
DENVER, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- HEALTHeCAREERS Network (HeCN), the only single-source healthcare recruiting solution for providers and job seekers, today released its Q4 2012 Healthcare Jobs Snapshot. The quarterly Snapshot reveals that healthcare providers continue to seek physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners to combat physician burnout and shortages. Health IT positions continued to mature, developing into more complex subspecialties, including HIT analysts, IT managers, and more. Evidence also suggests annual increases for nurses, dietetics and nutrition positions, as well as pharmacy, counseling and social services professionals.
"As expected, there continues to be an increase in the need for physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners due to the physician shortage," said Tricia Pattee, HEALTHeCAREERS Network Product Director. "However, if this shortage is overestimated as recent reports suggest we anticipate demand trend shifts in 2013. We'll watch closely to see how this plays out."
To learn more about the current state of healthcare careers, including jobs for physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and healthcare IT, download the full Q4 2012 HeCN Healthcare Jobs Snapshot here.
The following is a suggested tweet for those interested in sharing the Snapshot socially:
- RT @Healthecareers: Who's more in demand #nurses or #physicians? This & more in our latest Healthcare Jobs Snapshot http://bit.ly/WdnekT
HEALTHeCAREERS Network (HeCN) is the only true online single-source healthcare recruiting solution providing a full spectrum of medical and healthcare jobs and unparalleled access across disciplines and specialties for employers to recruit qualified candidates and for job seekers to find employment opportunities specific to their individual career path. Designed to match qualified medical professionals with healthcare employers, HeCN also serves as a career destination complete with news, information, events, career resources, and recruitment tools. To learn more about HeCN and our offerings for employers, recruiters and job seekers, please visit www.healthecareers.com, our blog, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London