|By Business Wire||
|January 24, 2013 09:17 AM EST||
Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) will discuss the company’s fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 results during a conference call and webcast on Thursday, February 7, 2013. The teleconference begins at 10 a.m. Eastern Time and will be hosted by John S. Marr Jr., president and CEO, and Brian K. Miller, executive vice president and chief financial officer. The related press release will be issued after the market closes on Wednesday, February 6, 2013.
To participate in the teleconference, please call in a few minutes before the start time: 877-317-6789 for U.S. callers and 412-317-6789 for international callers, and reference confirmation code 10021871 when prompted. A replay will be available two hours after completion of the call through February 14, 2013. To access the replay, please dial 877-344-7529 (U.S. callers) and 412-317-0088 (international callers) and reference passcode 10021871.
The live webcast and archived replay can also be accessed at www.tylertech.com.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 11,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” five times in the last six years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler Technologies can be found at www.tylertech.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher