|By Marketwire .||
|January 24, 2013 08:28 AM EST|
OVERLAND PARK, KS -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Infinity Energy Resources, Inc. (OTCQB: IFNY) ("Infinity" or the "Company"), an independent oil and gas exploration and development company, today announced that it will host an investor conference call to provide a corporate update at 11:15 a.m. EST on Friday, February 8, 2013.
Conference Call Information
Shareholders and interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing 877-374-8416 (international/local participants dial 412-317-6716) a few minutes before 11:15 a.m. EST on Friday, February 8, 2013 and asking to be connected to the "Infinity Energy Resources Conference Call". A replay of the conference call will be available one hour after completion of the call until April 8, 2013, at 5:00 pm EDT by dialing 877-344-7529 (international/local participants dial 412-317-0088) and entering conference I.D.# 10024352. The call will also be available on the Company's website for 30 days following the call at www.ifnyoil.com.
About Infinity Energy Resources, Inc.
Infinity Energy Resources, Inc.'s primary operations involve exploration and development activities associated with oil and gas concessions covering approximately 1.4 million acres offshore Nicaragua in the Caribbean Sea.
Infinity, a fully reporting company, is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas and its common stock is currently traded on the OTCQB under the symbol "IFNY". The Company's financial statements and additional information are available on the Internet at www.sec.gov or www.ifnyoil.com.
For additional information, please contact:
Stanton E. Ross
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks