|By Marketwire .||
|January 24, 2013 08:21 AM EST||
CARY, NC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- LOROM Industrial, a manufacturing industry leader in global cable connectivity and OEM product solutions, today announced its participation in the InfiniBand Trade Association (IBTA) PlugFest event, PF-22, that was held this past October at the University of New Hampshire's Interoperability Lab (IOL). LOROM submitted a number of QDR and FDR cable samples that passed the required compliance and interoperability tests, underscoring the expected excellent performance of LOROM's high speed product offering. The official InfiniBand Integrators List listing the compliant cable part numbers will be published in the near future.
LOROM's active involvement in the IBTA's High Speed Electrical working group under the EWG allows LOROM to participate in the on-going development of the InfiniBand specification and attend the IBTA PlugFest verification events on a regular basis.
LOROM's membership in the IBTA underscores their commitment to advancing computing standards and is an essential component of LOROM's InfiniBand-based, high speed data center cable solutions. LOROM is a strong proponent of world-class industry standardization to ease deployment of solutions and to deliver state of the art performance to their customers. As an IBTA member, LOROM will be joining more than forty of the world's leading IT vendors, all actively contributing to the advancement of the InfiniBand specification.
See LOROM's line of InfiniBand solutions at DesignCon 2013
LOROM will be exhibiting their InfiniBand solutions as well as a wide range of cable and connectivity products at DesignCon 2013 on January 29th and 30th at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Booth # 825. For more information or to register for DesignCon, please visit http://www.designcon.com/santaclara/.
Taipei-based LOROM Industries designs and manufactures cable and connectivity solutions for markets including automotive, medical, industrial, enterprise, aerospace, defense, transportation and consumer electronics. With a global workforce of over 12,000 employees, LOROM is focused on meeting the manufacturing quality and stringent efficiency requirements for their worldwide customer base. For more information, visit www.lorom.com.
InfiniBand is a trademark of the InfiniBand Trade Association.
For more information, please contact:
211 New Edition Court
Cary, NC 27511
Email: Email Contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks