|By Business Wire||
|January 24, 2013 08:16 AM EST||
Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) today announced that it is now offering Standing Room Only4 (SRO4), a web-delivered ticketing solution by TopTix, designed to help performing arts organizations enhance the customer experience and optimize ticketing operations.
“Our online sales have increased 200 percent since moving to SRO4,” said Elissa Greene, director of artistic administration, education and technology at Strings Music Festival. In addition, the organization has streamlined ticketing, pricing and event announcement while driving personalized marketing campaigns to patrons based on their interests and purchase history. Read the case study.
“We’re excited to team up with Blackbaud to redefine the ticket-buying experience,” said Brian Stallings, chief executive officer of TopTix USA. “SRO4 provides performing arts organizations the tools they need to extend personalized service through online, mobile, social and third-party platforms without sacrificing key functionality.”
With SRO4, nonprofits will be able to broaden sales channels, provide flexible pricing, printing, delivery methods and sales flow options, and process data via the Query Builder to further goals and objectives for strategic planning. Also, the structure of the solution allows for the capacity to handle everyday sales or major events.
“SRO4 can be tailored to each organization’s unique needs, allowing them to focus on their overall goals,” said Tui Allen, Blackbaud’s arts and cultural solutions product manager. “It not only enables speedy processing of up to 300,000 tickets per hour in its most basic configuration, but is also easy-to-use and flexible enough to accommodate dynamic automation of ticket prices, packages, discounts, availability and promotions.”
SRO4 key features include:
- Dynamic Pricing and Embedded Logic — Allowing organizations to maximize revenue for each event or show by controlling all aspects of pricing and seat availability with a broad set of conditions.
- Rules Engine — Allowing dynamic automation of ticket prices, packages, discounts, availability and promotions based on predetermined conditions.
- Promotional Prompts — Dynamically triggered by user and/or customer activity to ensure that customers know about all available discounts and packages, which optimizes upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Mobile Platform — A fully integrated mobile interface, complete with “pick your own seat” functionality.
- Sophisticated Subscriber Management — Efficient and comprehensive subscriber management functionality, allowing users to create complex series and packaging offers while making the purchase and fulfillment of these subscriptions easy for box office staff.
For more information, visit www.blackbaud.com/SRO4.
Serving the nonprofit and education sectors for 30 years, Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) combines technology and expertise to help organizations achieve their missions. Blackbaud works with more than 27,000 customers in over 60 countries that support higher education, healthcare, human services, arts and culture, faith, the environment, independent K-12 education, animal welfare and other charitable causes. The company offers a full spectrum of cloud-based and on-premise software solutions and related services for organizations of all sizes including: fundraising, eMarketing, social media, advocacy, constituent relationship management (CRM), analytics, financial management and vertical-specific solutions. Using Blackbaud technology, these organizations raise more than $100 billion each year. Recognized as a top company by Forbes, InformationWeek and Software Magazine, and honored by Best Places to Work, Blackbaud is headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina and has operations in the United States, Australia, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.blackbaud.com.
Except for historical information, all of the statements, expectations, and assumptions contained in this news release are forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Although Blackbaud attempts to be accurate in making these forward-looking statements, it is possible that future circumstances might differ from the assumptions on which such statements are based. In addition, other important factors that could cause results to differ materially include the following: general economic risks; uncertainty regarding increased business and renewals from existing customers; continued success in sales growth; management of integration of acquired companies and other risks associated with acquisitions; risks associated with successful implementation of multiple integrated software products; the ability to attract and retain key personnel; risks related to our dividend policy and share repurchase program, including potential limitations on our ability to grow and the possibility that we might discontinue payment of dividends; risks relating to restrictions imposed by the credit facility; risks associated with management of growth; lengthy sales and implementation cycles, particularly in larger organization; technological changes that make our products and services less competitive; and the other risk factors set forth from time to time in the SEC filings for Blackbaud, copies of which are available free of charge at the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or upon request from Blackbaud's investor relations department. All Blackbaud product names appearing herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blackbaud, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London