|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 07:00 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Centerra Gold Inc. (TSX:CG) is pleased to announce the closing of the purchase of the remaining 30% interest in the Oksut Gold Project, located in central Turkey (see news release December 12, 2012). Closing of the transaction was conditional on the conversion of six exploration licences to two operation licences and other customary conditions. The two operation licences were received on January 16, 2013. On closing Centerra became the sole owner of the Oksut Gold Project and assumed operatorship and day to day management of the project. In 2013, the exploration program will focus on expanding and upgrading the Oksut gold resource, advancing ongoing metallurgical testwork and initiating detailed environmental and technical project studies.
Centerra is a gold mining company focused on operating, developing, exploring and acquiring gold properties primarily in Asia, the former Soviet Union and other emerging markets worldwide. Centerra is a leading North American-based gold producer and is the largest Western-based gold producer in Central Asia. Centerra's shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol CG. The Company is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher