|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 07:00 AM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Sama Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE:SME) ("Sama") is pleased to announce that it is co-sponsoring a CSR Networking Reception hosted by International Finance Corporation at the upcoming Indaba conference in Cape Town, South Africa. Other co-sponsors of this event include Rio Tinto, AngloGold Ashanti, Newmont Ghana and the New Africa Mining Fund. Event details are as follows:
Wednesday, February 6, 2013 from 17:00 to 19:00
CSR Networking Reception hosted by International Finance Corporation
Location: Marimba Restaurant, Cape Town International Convention Centre.
Sama is also pleased to be a co-sponsor of The Canadian Council on Africa at the Indaba conference.
"Sama is very pleased to be participating in the Indaba conference and looks forward to presenting the results of its ongoing drilling program for nickel, copper and the platinum group of elements at its Samapleu Project in Cote d'Ivoire," stated Dr. Marc-Antoine Audet, Sama's President and CEO.
Sama also announces that it has granted an aggregate total of 100,000 incentive stock options to employees of an affiliate of Sama pursuant to its Stock Option Plan and certain vesting provisions. These options will be exercisable at a price of CAN$0.22 per share and will expire on January 22, 2018. The grant of the stock options is subject to regulatory approval.
For more information regarding Sama, please visit Sama's website at http://www.samaresources.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks