|By PR Newswire||
|January 24, 2013 05:10 AM EST||
HYDERABAD, India, January 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Executive Report on Indian Reinforced Plastics Industry
In 2012, the demand for raw materials used in the fabrication of fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) products in India has declined dramatically followed by significant decrease in production in prominent segments such as construction, pipe and wind energy. Demand for reinforced thermoset plastics fell by double digits; however, reinforced thermoplastic plastics were able to post a slow growth in 2012.
Indian reinforced plastic industry, after an extremely challenging 2012, forecast to rebound in several segments in 2013. The demand for reinforced plastic materials (fibers, resins, etc.) in India is forecast to cross 1 billion pounds by 2018, according to Composite Insights' latest report titled "Executive Report on Indian Reinforced Plastics Industry."
This unique report analyzes the status of the Indian Reinforced Plastics industry in 2012. The report also addresses forecast for 2013 and 2018. Analysis also includes market size estimates for the five major market segments - transportation, construction, wind energy, pipe and tank and electrical & electronics and five major resins - polyester, epoxy, polyamide, polypropylene, polybutylene terephthalate.
Composite Insights is a full-service Custom and Syndicated Research firm based in Hyderabad, India. For more information on this innovative research, please visit http://www.compositeinsights.com.
SOURCE Composite Insights Pvt Ltd
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher