|By PR Newswire||
|January 24, 2013 05:01 AM EST||
PARIS, January 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Augure, number 1 in the Reputation Management software market in Southern Europe, announces the acquisition of Adequate Systems, one of the leading PR software solutions in France. With this acquisition, Augure doubles its French client base, strengthens its portfolio of SMBs and mid-cap companies, and broadens its offer in order to satisfy the professional needs of in-house as well as PR agencies, whatever their size.
The successes of a fast-growing company
Founded in 2002, Augure provides PR professionals with the reference cloud-based platform to grow their influence and steer their brand reputation in the media and in social networks.
With over 100 collaborators, 1800 clients and over 10 000 users in Europe, Augure reinforces its position on the market of software dedicated to communications and PR professionals.
An acquisition in line with company and market issues
This acquisition corresponds to multiple business objectives:
- Increase and diversify the client base by incorporating more SMBs, mid-caps and public institutions into its portfolio.
- Provide a solution for all size of business
- Shine on an international scale by deploying Adequate Systems' tools in Spain and increasing the presence of Augure in Southern Europe and Latin America
To Michael Jaïs, Augure's CEO: « This acquisition enables us to broaden our product range. Our wish is above all to be as close as possible to the needs of companies of all sizes with quality solutions. Thanks to this investment and to the know-how of our teams, we are now in a position to offer our clients the most complete range on the influence and reputation management market in France, a situation we wish to extend to the rest of Europe. »
For David Coignet, CEO of Adequate Systems: « It had become necessary for us to evolve in order to energize our activity. This alliance with Augure provides many interesting perspectives and will allow us to diversify our product range, particularly in the e-reputation market. We will also be able to look to other countries relying on the great strike force already present in these for the commercialization of our offerings. »
About Augure :
Created in 2002 in Paris, Augure provides the first cross-channel public relations and reputation management platform. This cloud-based solution allows companies of all sizes to monitor their reputation online and offline, target key influencers, manage campaigns on all channels simultaneously and, finally, to measure their impact on traditional, online and social media.
Augure's range of products, made up of ComSuite (Reputation Management solution) and iMente (online media and social network monitoring solution) is used daily by over 1.500 companies in Europe (companies, communication agencies or institutions) among which are industry leaders such as Renault-Nissan, Richemont Group, Danone or Novartis.
- Blog - Reputation In Action : blog.augure.com
- Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/AugureRM
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/AugureRepMgmt
Augure press contact:
Phone : +33(0)1-70-98-24-30
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks