|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 05:01 AM EST||
STAMFORD, CT -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Dr. Edward Shukovsky, a Stamford cosmetic dentist, offers patients a wide range of cosmetic, restorative, and general dentistry procedures. Whether patients are interested in revitalizing their smiles or seek to repair damaged teeth, Dr. Shukovsky and his team strive to provide affordable, comprehensive care. Dr. Shukovsky's private practice has been serving not only Stamford, but also the surrounding communities of Darien, New Canaan and Greenwich since 1981.
Dr. Shukovsky highlights one patient, Paul, as a recent success story of his practice. Paul is from Greenwich, CT and had never been happy with his smile. He has fair skin and always felt his teeth were too dark. In addition to seeking a method of teeth whitening, Paul also sought to correct his bite in order to achieve a better smile. Dr. Shukovsky designed a full mouth reconstruction for Paul, which included laser treatments to eliminate any decay and adjust soft tissues to the proper shape. Paul also had previous dental work from years past that needed to be replaced and underwent 18 months of orthodontics before his cosmetic reconstruction.
With the latest techniques the field has to offer, Dr. Shukovsky says he can accomplish full mouth reconstructions in a shorter period of time than ever before. About five years ago, this procedure would have taken six months to a year; however, Paul's case was completed in less than three months from start to finish.
Dr. Shukovsky prioritizes his patients' comfort throughout every stage of treatment. If the proper amount of time is taken to create a detailed, customized treatment plan, Dr. Shukovsky believes his Stamford cosmetic dentistry patients consistently receive results that meet their goals and expectations.
"My greatest reward is the satisfaction that the patient experiences at the end of treatment," says Dr. Shukovsky. "It is all about a stable, functional and cosmetic result that the patient will have for years to come."
About Edward Shukovsky, DMD
Dr. Edward Shukovsky is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine. He is an active member of the American Dental Association, the Connecticut State Dental Association, the Stamford Dental Society, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, and the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation. Dr. Shukovsky is trained in a wide range of procedures including snoring treatment, Six Month Smiles®, and sedation dentistry. He is available for interview upon request.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2209663
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London