|By PR Newswire||
|January 24, 2013 04:03 AM EST||
STOCKHOLM, January 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Proactive Gaming, the latest Swedish super-Gazelle, has signed a record contract, with Sweden's leading licensed bingo provider, Idrottens Spel, en route for a platform expansion in Europe and South America.
"Our cooperation with Proactive Gaming has been extremely creative and will result in an astonishing bingo product," said Jenny Jansson, leading the bingo project for Idrottens Spel, set to be launched in 2013.
The contract is the latest boost for Proactive Gaming, which has been Sweden's fastest growing company during the last four years with a staggering growth of 3473%. Swedish Prince Carl-Philip Bernadotte recently awarded Proactive Gaming for its achievement, with the super-Gazelle, a trophy set up by Sweden's leading business magazine Dagens Industri.
The smartest e-gaming platform
While the initial growth rate has built on a 3D poker platform, bingo is the next big thing for the software provider.
"Having already built one of the World's most modern and intelligent platforms for gaming, we're now using this foundation to build a state-of-the-art bingo, in cooperation with one of the most experienced companies in the bingo domain," said Pal Burman, CEO of Proactive Gaming.
The new platform, designed for bingo, poker, lotteries and social gaming, works on all-devices - desktop, tablets and mobiles - it's scalable up to hundreds of thousands of simultaneous players, comes with a powerful and flexible back office, and is easily integratable with virtually any external system.
"Using the platform, we can easily build and deploy existing and new multiplayer game concepts, and we intend to do so," Burman said.
Europe and South America
With Europe being its home market, Burman has great hope of expanding the bingo into South America.
"It's a continent we're aiming at working in, having a great bingo tradition and a market ready for our platform."
While the staff of Proactive gaming has an experience of more than 200 years from gaming and gambling, matching hi-tech with social trends in e-gaming, Idrottens Spel has treated Sweden to bingo and lotteries for 30 years, currently from 22 bingo halls in Sweden.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher