|By PR Newswire||
|January 24, 2013 01:30 AM EST||
NEW YORK and LONDON, January 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The Special Situations research space is very unstructured. To solve this, today sees the world leader in Spinoff research, with its 5 year track record launch: The Distressed Report (TDR). Ryan Mendy, COO of TDR, states: "Clients will receive unrivalled fundamental analysis of Equity Event Driven Global Special Situations".
Covering all sectors below:(Eligible Funds can try it free for 1 month by clicking here)
Fully screening and analyzing for small to large cap US, European and Global deep value stocks with a catalyst, TDR's (http://www.DistressedReport.com ) research covers specialist investment sectors such as: Activism, Restructurings, Post-Reorganizations, Catalyst, Turnarounds, Insiders (Directors Dealing).
Portfolio Manager, Founder & CEO, Jim Osman commented, "Knowing how fund managers have to think, having made fund clients +23% 2012 and with an absolute return 5 year+ track record of +67%* (avg. +87%* vs. S&P500 and MSCI World Index), all based on our unique deep dive, pre-event research structure, we today fully launch an additional deep value equity research and idea generation product called, TDR (The Distressed Report)".
Here are some highlights from The Distressed Report's offering to Funds:
- World's Only Fully Global Special Situation Research Provider
- Consistent Reports & Idea Flow: x1 Per Week / x4 Per Month, 1-2 Ex-US
- 5 Year+ Market Outperforming Track Record with TSR
- Benchmarked Recommendations (Unlike ALL the others)
- Experienced Portfolio Manager - Picking Stocks
- Own Numbers and Commercial Views
- Trial: Be Treated Like a Client For 1 Month
Exclusive -50% Discount Pre Feb 28, 2013
5 Year Track Record Performances* +67% TSR Model Portfolio (http://www.spinoffreport.com/research-model-portfolio/) +17% FTSE 250 UK Index +15% Nasdaq Comp. Index -3% S&P 500 Index -7% HFRX Event Driven Index -17% MSCI World Index -24% STOXX Europe 600 Index * Dec 3, 2007 to Dec 31, 2012
TDR's Full Coverage List
Activist Involvement, Bankruptcy, Carve Outs, Deep Value, Demutualization, Distressed, Insider (Directors) Trading, Liquidations, Merger Securities, M&A, Post-Reorganization, Privatization, Recapitalizations, Recovery Situations, Restructurings, Reverse Merger Securities, Reverse Morris Trust, Rights Offerings, Special Dividends, Spinoffs, Split-offs, Share Buybacks, Share Splits, Tender Offers, Turnaround Securities, Unrecognised Growth Companies
Contact TDR: If you would like to discuss any, past, current or upcoming Distressed Situations, please feel free to contact any of the TDR team on:
+1-212-714-7046 / +44-(0)-845-459-7103 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher