|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 11:55 PM EST||
PLAINFIELD, Ill., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Full-size sedan shoppers have been clamoring for a vehicle that will not only fulfill the space requirements that they need, but will also be stylish and technologically adequate. The 2014 Chevrolet Impala will be the car for these shoppers. The Impala has been redesigned completely this year and will bring greater style, comfort, and more technology than ever before. There are also several new powertrains offered in the 2014 Impala that will deliver an estimated 35 miles per gallon on the highway. You can own or lease the 2014 Chevy Impala in Plainfield, IL very soon at Bill Jacobs Plainfield. The dealership should have the car in stock before spring.
This latest addition to the Impala portfolio marks the 10th generation of one of the most popular cars of all time. The Impala was the best selling sedan in 2011 and the dealership currently has models of the 2012 Chevy Impala in Plainfield, IL from that generation. There are many highlights of comfort, refinement and technology in the new sedan that buyers are sure to find enticement in. A new exterior with sculpted sides, active grille shutters and 18-inch wheels will highlight the vehicle, but the powertrains are real impressive. Three new engines come with the car and include a 2.5-liter Ecotec four-cylinder, a 2.4-liter Ecotec with the eAssist system and a 3.6-liter V6. All are matched with a six-speed automatic transmission and all are very capable and efficient.
Customers who are interested in driving a stylish, full-size sedan that is loaded with technology and innovation can come in to the Plainfield Chevy dealership soon to see the new Impala. The dealership offers many new and used cars in Plainfield, IL for customers to choose from and they would be delighted to see you.
For more information please visit www.billjacobsplainfield.com or call (888) 634-7649.
SOURCE Bill Jacobs Plainfield
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher