|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 11:00 PM EST||
BANGALORE, January 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Alfresco has named George P. Johnson (GPJ), India, as part of its event marketing account on record, with focus on expanding and leveraging its presence in the sub-continent.
Alfresco, the open platform for business-critical content management and collaboration, made its official foray in India in August 2011.
GPJ India, recently awarded "Specialist Agency of the Year 2012" by Campaign Asia Pacific, has been in India since 2002 during which it has worked with more than 70 global and local brands. The company works with clients across various verticals including automotive, consumer electronics, pharma, FMCG, IT, finance and telecom.
Vivek Pai, Country Head, Alfresco India, said, "Alfresco's perspective on tapping into the ECM market potential in India necessitated bringing on board a results driven event marketing agency. With its client specific servicing and strategy solutions, GPJ India understands our unique position in the market and is best suited to help take our brand forward."
As a process driven agency, GPJ India will be responsible for Alfresco India's strategic event marketing activities and drive the company's demand generation programs; from audience marketing and program strategy, right through to experience design and execution.
Rasheed Sait, Vice President and Managing Director, GPJ India said, "With varied experience in providing event marketing services to brands across IT verticals, we believe this alliance with Alfresco India is well placed. We look forward to adding enhanced value to Alfresco India's plans for growth in the Indian IT sector."
About George P. Johnson:
George P. Johnson (GPJ) is the #1 ranked experience marketing agency creating unique live and online experiences globally. GPJ is part of Project: WorldWide, an independent agency network inspired by a heritage in engagement marketing. Project: WorldWide agencies include JUXT Interactive, Affinitive, Partners + Napier, Spinifex, G7 Entertainment Marketing, Motive and Raumtechnik. For more information, visit www.gpj.com.
Primary Media Contact: Rasheed Sait, email@example.com, 91-9886038898
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher