|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 10:34 PM EST||
ELIZABETHTOWN, Pa., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Messick's is showing their customer appreciation by saying thank you during their Open House at all five central Pennsylvania locations. Abbottstown, Carlisle, and Halifax events will run January 21 to 26. Elizabethtown and Lancaster events will run January 28 to February 2, 2013. Register for valuable give away items and experience Messick's parts discounts, interactive training sessions and new agricultural equipment displays. The complete event schedule can be found online at www.messicks.com or by calling 800-222-3373.
If you are a homeowner, landscaper, farmer, contractor, church, school, or municipality, there is something at Messick's during these events for you. Messick's knowledgeable sales team will help you select the best equipment for your needs with the features and added conveniences like GPS to maximize your efficiency.
But more than just new and used agricultural, lawn and garden and construction equipment, Messick's offers an extensive parts inventory and quick, reliable service. Messick's parts department has great values including bulk engine oil, fuel and oil filters, shop supplies, bolts, twine and net wrap, emergency generators, and solid flex tires in stock and ready to go.
Messick's offers equipment from Arts Way, Befco, Bradco, McMillen, Sweepster, Brillion, Bush Hog, CaseIH, Dutch Brothers, J&L, Krone, Kubota, Land Pride, Meyer, Miller, Fast, Mini Baler, New Holland, Newtown Crouch, Oxbo, Pequea, Schuler, Stoll, Unverferth, Brent, Woods, Alamo, ATI, Coneqtec, Hudson, Meteor, Billy Goat, Bearcat, Cub Cadet, eXmark, Ferris, Progressive, Simplicity, Snapper, Snapper Pro, Steiner, Stihl, Turf Teq, and more.
The staff at Messick's has one common mission, to provide their customers with a broad selection of new and used equipment, parts, and service with an emphasis on quality and dependability. Messick's philosophy is to work with credibility, honesty, integrity, and courtesy, because a sincere relationship with the customer is important. Messick's began in 1952 and continues today with five locations, hundreds of product lines, thousands of parts, serving customers around the world.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?