|By Business Wire||
|January 23, 2013 09:30 PM EST||
Gibson Guitar returns to the spotlight at the annual National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) show, January 24-27th, 2013 with an electrifying array of new vintage favorites and state of the art innovations.
Long celebrated for creating iconic guitars, the ever-growing Gibson family of brands will be on display at the Gibson booth #303AB, showcasing revolutionary musical instruments and accessories.
Legacy favorites continue to be the essence of Gibson, and 2013 will celebrate the anniversary of Les Paul—showcasing the traditional models as well as custom, studio and Collector’s Choice models that have become a symbol of Rock ‘N Roll in its purest form.
Other models unveiled include the Jason Hook M-4 Sherman Explorer is a limited-edition signature model with chrome plating, mahogany neck and body, with an alpine white finish and olive green stripes. Inspired by musician Jason Hook of Five Finger Death Punch, this model will be limited to a run of 400 guitars, and NAMM 2013 will mark its official launch.
In addition, Gibson continues to keep up with and surpass music innovation and trends, releasing products at an unparalleled value, like the incredible Min-ETune. This automatic “robot” tuning allows guitarists to rock out, unstopped, as the tuning system keeps the guitar perfectly in tune with the press of a button and one or two strums.
Gibson ProAudio Brands encompass a wide range of esteemed musical instruments and consumer electronics, including Onkyo, Stanton, Cerwin Vega, KRK, Baldwin Pianos, Slingerland Drums, Epiphone Guitars, and others. All will be on hand to showcase their latest offerings – most notably:
- Onkyo USA will debut its new line of headphones, and demonstrate the X-NR616 receiver that supports streaming Internet radio and high-resolution audio files via USB
- Cerwin Vega will present the revolutionary new P‐series speakers
Performances and appearances by celebrated artists include Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys, DJ Ashba of Guns N’ Roses, Nick Waterhouse, Lisa Loeb, Jason Hook, Joe Perry of Aerosmith, and others.
Gibson and its family of brands, is connected to the musical history of not only Rock N’ Roll, but also all American music. Shaping popular culture and history, Gibson continues to create an atmosphere where music and lifestyle unite.
Throughout the show, guests will have the chance to win legacy Gibson guitars and other prizes and giveaways.
Gibson is a global musical and lifestyle oriented company based in Nashville, Tennessee, that creates products that enrich the lives of musicians, fans, and consumers alike. Gibson’s family of brands encompass some of the most widely known and respected in the music and entertainment industries, including Epiphone, KRK, Stanton, Onkyo, Dobro, Kramer, Steinberger, Tobias, Echoplex, Electar, Flatiron, Slingerland, Valley Arts, Maestro, Oberheim, Baldwin, Sunshine Piano, Take Anywhere Technology, J&C Fischer, Chickering, Hamilton, and Wurlitzer. For more information visit: www.gibson.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher