|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 09:25 PM EST||
HOUSTON, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Key Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: KEG) will report fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results after market close on Thursday, February 14, 2013, and Key management will host a conference call to discuss these results on Friday, February 15, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. CST.
Callers from the U.S. and Canada should dial 888-794-4637 to access the call. International callers should dial 660-422-4879. All callers should ask for the "Key Energy Services Conference Call" or provide the access code 89977893. The conference call will also be available live via the internet. To access the webcast, go to www.keyenergy.com and select "Investor Relations."
A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available on Friday, February 15, 2013, beginning approximately two hours after the completion of the conference call and will remain available for one week. To access the replay, call 855-859-2056 or 800-585-8367. The access code for the replay is 89977893. The replay will also be accessible at www.keyenergy.com under "Investor Relations" for a period of at least 90 days.
Gary Russell, Investor Relations
SOURCE Key Energy Services, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks