|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 08:00 PM EST||
SALINAS, Calif., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pacific Valley Bank (Pinksheets: PVBK) is pleased to announce the appointment of Robert C. Navarrete as Executive Vice President and Chief Credit Officer ("CCO"). Mr. Navarrete's career with top tier banking institutions in the Bay Area spans nearly thirty years and encompasses all aspects of credit administration including loan structuring, portfolio management, and business development. He was most recently Chief Credit Officer for Trans Pacific National Bank in San Francisco and prior to that, Chief Credit Officer with Global Trust Bank in Mountain View.
"We are excited to have Robert Navarrete join our Bank and the management team," stated David B. Warner, Chief Executive Officer. "Robert's background has the depth and diversity needed to engage and advise our loan clients as well as manage the credit administration processes to maintain the standards of excellence and integrity."
Mr. Navarrete holds degrees in Accounting, Finance, and Real Estate from San Jose State University and has continued post-graduate work in accounting with Golden Gate University, San Francisco.
Chief Executive Officer
SOURCE Pacific Valley Bank
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks