|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 07:38 PM EST||
MANHATTAN, Kan., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- With its redesigned 2013 Sentra Nissan has raised the bar in the compact sedan segment. Briggs Nissan has the 2013 Nissan Sentra in Manhattan, KS. The redesigned 2013 Sentra is one of five vehicle redesigns Nissan began teasing last spring including the Altima, Pathfinder, Rogue and Versa hatchback. These redesigns mark an effort by Nissan to be a leader in fuel-efficient vehicles and focused on three areas of performance: cutting vehicle weight, improving aerodynamics, and reducing engine and transmission friction.
The new 2013 Nissan Sentra in Manhattan, KS is 150-lbs. lighter than the outgoing model. The Sentra is a bit longer than before and the wheel-base gained 0.6-inch; however it is narrower and not as tall which, along with body refinements, cuts wind drag from 0.34 to 0.29. The power comes via a completely redesigned powertrain which includes a 1.8L 4-cylinder engine and Xtronic CVT. All these refinements mean drivers will get class-leading 34mpg combined. Nissan has also added a smart alternator which only kicks in when needed such as at cruising speeds, slowing or coasting, and when idling, saving even more fuel. The 2013 Nissan Sentra in Manhattan, KS also offers three driving modes, Eco, Normal, and Sport, to meet the driver's needs.
With class-leading fuel-efficiency Nissan was off to a great start, but thankfully they didn't stop with efficient performance. When it comes to safety Sentra offers a plethora of standard and optional features which include six air bags that sense seat belt use and crash severity and adjust inflation rate accordingly, rear-view monitor, and brake assist with electronic brake distribution. This is certainly the safest Sentra ever.
For more information on the 2013 Nissan Sentra in Manhattan, KS contact Briggs Nissan at (785) 565-5523. View Briggs Nissan's complete inventory of new Nissan's in Manhattan, KS online or in-person. Briggs Nissan is the area's choice for Nissan Service in Manhattan, KS.
Michelle Clark Briggs Nissan, (785) 565-5523, Michelle.Clark@BriggsAuto.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Briggs Nissan
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks