|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 07:34 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Internationally acclaimed tenor Andrea Bocelli is making several high profile TV appearances in support of his new studio album "Passione" out January 29 on Sugar / Verve Music Group. Bocelli is scheduled to make a special appearance on the multimedia retailer QVC® on Sunday, January 27 at 5 PM (ET) to debut his new studio album "Passione." During the Andrea Bocelli Q Sessions Live broadcast, Bocelli will be joined by legendary producer David Foster as he performs a selection of songs from his latest release and reveals the inspiration behind the romantically beautiful CD. Fans will also have the opportunity to order "Passione," which will be bundled especially for QVC with six bonus tracks, before it hits stores. Bocelli is also set to perform new music on Good Morning America (1/29), The View (1/30) and Late Night With Jimmy Fallon (2/1).
iHeartRadio will host a private show featuring a live performance by Andrea Bocelli on Monday, January 28th. The intimate show will be part of iHeartRadio Live, a Clear Channel entertainment production that features performances by today's top recording artists. Fans can tune in HERE.
Filled with romance and beauty, "Passione" is a lush collection of beautiful love songs featuring duets with global pop stars Jennifer Lopez and Nelly Furtado. The album also features an extraordinary duet with the late Edith Piaf in which the Tuscan tenor sings with one of the greatest French singers of all time for a new version of "La Vie en Rose." The album reunites Bocelli with 16-time Grammy Award-winning producer David Foster, who produced Bocelli's 2006 release "Amore," which sold more than 4.2 million copies.
Bocelli sings in six languages on the album (Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Neapolitan) with his unmistakable voice, as Foster accompanies him on piano, along with Peruvian guitarist Ramon Stagnaro. The sensual sound is rounded out by Cuban, Brazilian, and Portuguese rhythms and a 63-piece orchestra recorded in London.
Bocelli is an iconic figure in music with a myriad of breathtaking career achievements to his name. The Italian tenor is the most successful classical solo artist ever and one of the best-selling artists in music history, period, with more than 80 million albums sold worldwide. He is also credited with enabling the core classical repertoire to cross over and find a home atop the international pop charts, creating a new genre of music along the way. He has performed for four U.S. presidents, two popes, and the British royal family, as well as at ceremonies for the Olympic Games and the World Cup. He has been praised by such luminaries as Luciano Pavarotti, Franco Corelli (his beloved teacher and guide), Zubin Mehta, Jose Carreras, Lorin Maazel, Renee Fleming, and Celine Dion.
SOURCE The Verve Music Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London