|By Marketwire .||
|January 23, 2013 06:59 PM EST||
MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- Perisson Petroleum Corporation (the "Corporation" or "Perisson")(CNSX:POG) is pleased to announce that on January 23, 2013, the Corporation granted 9,900,000 stock options, of which 5,450,000 of said options were granted to its directors and officers, at a price of $0.50 per stock option, valid for a period of 10 years.
About Perisson Petroleum Corporation
Perisson Petroleum Corporation is an oil and gas exploration company listed on the Canadian National Stock Exchange. The Corporation, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Igual Holdings Corp. and Morichal Sinoco, S.A., owns a 100% undivided interest in a property, namely a license, known as VMM- 17 oil block project, which consists of 39,927 hectares located in the Middle Magdalena Basin, Province of Tolima, in the center of the country of Colombia. The corporate objective of the Corporation is the exploration and marketing of hydrocarbon resources, including the production, conditioning, processing, refinement, transport and commercialization of petroleum, natural gas, liquefied natural gas and petroleum-derived products.
The Corporation's documents are available on www.sedar.com and on the Corporation's Issuer Profile page on the CNSX website.
Neither the Canadian National Stock Exchange nor its regulation services provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the CNSX policies) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release. Statements made in this news release that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" and readers are cautioned that any such statements are not guarantees of future performance, and that actual developments or results, may vary materially from those in these "forward-looking" statement.
President and Director
Chien-Yeh (Gary) Chen
Chairman of the Board and CEO
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks