|By Marketwired .||
|January 23, 2013 06:53 PM EST||
PLACERVILLE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- Red Hawk Casino's award-winning restaurants are dishing up amazing food specials in February. With five delicious restaurants to choose from, there is something for everyone.
Pearl Asian Cuisine features traditional Chinese flavors and authentic Pacific Rim specialties. The crispy panko crab cakes are the special in February, for just $6.95. Another must-try item are the wok steamed, green lip mussels for $12.95. Pearl is open for lunch daily from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and dinner from 5 p.m.
Koto Grille blends a mix of traditional Mexican dishes and American favorites. The February Koto specials include a grilled Monte Cristo sandwich for just $6.99, as well as a light and tasty grilled shrimp Caesar salad wrap for $10.99. The Koto Grille menu also offers favorites such as the Koto burger bar, fajitas, tamales and more. Koto Grille opens daily at 11 a.m.
Two Rivers Café is conveniently located on the casino floor and offers guests a quick bite in a casual atmosphere. The month-long special at Two Rivers is a classic patty melt served on grilled rye, with Swiss cheese and sautéed onions for $7.77. Two Rivers Café is open 24 hours daily.
Guests to Red Hawk Casino can also find exceptional dining choices at Henry's Steakhouse. As the recipient of several Wine Spectator awards, Henry's offers wines selected from El Dorado, Napa, and Sonoma counties, along with wines from around the world. Henry's Steakhouse is open for dinner Wednesday through Sunday from 5 p.m. Reservations can be made by calling 888-573-3495.
For more information call 888-573-3495 or visit www.redhawkcasino.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher