|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 05:31 PM EST||
ALEXANDRIA, Va., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SBG Technology Solutions, Inc., one of the fastest growing and leading information technology service providers in the United States, announced the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) has awarded SBG four separate contracts since September 2012 to support the mission of the VA and U.S. veterans. These contracts span a variety of technical areas and capitalize on SBG's proven IT, training and research capabilities.
Through the four contracts, SBG will design a study on the role nutrition plays in the wellness of veterans, provide technical and engineering support for the integration of VA mobile applications, design and develop an enterprise risk registry system, and provide software evaluation services.
"SBG is excited to help support the Veterans Affairs' mission," said Carlos Del Toro, CEO of SBG. "As a veteran myself, I take seriously the effort dedicated to supporting those serving and those who have served. We are thrilled to utilize our IT expertise to help the Department of Veterans Affairs provide better services to our nation's veterans."
In addition to the four new VA projects, SBG continues its work in support of an array of clients including the Army National Guard, Defense Threat Reduction Agency, Navy and Department of Homeland Security.
About SBG Technology Solutions
SBG Technology Solutions is one of the fastest growing and leading information technology service providers in the United States. INC 500 featured SBG in its 2010 and 2011 listings of the fasting growing small businesses and ranked SBG in the top 20 of government service providers in 2011. Founded in 2004, SBG provides innovative and cost effective technology solutions to federal agencies and commercial clients including the Army, Army National Guard, Defense Threat Reduction Agency, Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, Federal Voting Assistance Program and the Navy. In 2011, SBG was selected as a U.S. Chamber of Commerce Blue Ribbon winner, recognizing the company for its innovation and excellent business practices. SBG received the Small Business Diversity Award and was selected as the 2011 Small 8A Business of the Year for SBA Region III (D.C., Md. and Va.). Additional information about SBG can be found at http://www.sbgts.com/.
SOURCE SBG Technology Solutions, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks