|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 05:30 PM EST||
TORONTO, Jan. 23, 2013 /CNW/ - ROI Canadian Real Estate Fund (TSX: RIR.UN) (the "Fund") announced the completion today of its mandatory market repurchase program with the purchases of Class A units made earlier today.
The Fund repurchased 218,966 Class A units today representing approximately 1.11% of its initial public float and, cumulatively with the Class A units repurchased since December 7, 2012, has now repurchased 4,435,466 Class A units representing 22.47% of its initial public float, which completes the Fund's mandatory market repurchase program.
Certain statements included in this news release constitute forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements are not historical facts but reflect current expectations regarding future results or events. These forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from current expectations and, accordingly, readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such statements due to the inherent uncertainty therein. Return On Innovation Advisors Ltd. undertakes no obligation to update publicly or otherwise revise any forward looking statement whether as a result of new information, future events or other such factors which affect this information, except as required by law. Investment funds are not covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer. There is no guarantee that an investment in the Fund will earn any positive return in the short or long term nor is there any guarantee that the Fund's investment objective will be achieved or that the net asset value per unit will appreciate or be preserved.
SOURCE ROI Capital
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks