|By Business Wire||
|January 23, 2013 05:24 PM EST||
ITESOFT, the top software provider for the process automation market in France, and one of the market leaders worldwide with its document capture and automatic document processing solutions, today announces the availability of ITESOFT.SupplierPortal, a new collaboration module for the Purchase-to-Pay suite dedicated to exchanging information with suppliers.
ITESOFT.SupplierPortal enables suppliers to look up the status of their invoices via a secure extranet interface, for example to check payment dates. Suppliers now benefit from a simple way to find the information they need by themselves. Activation and user access are managed by the accounts receivables manager.
Vincent Ehrström, Marketing Director at ITESOFT, explains: "This new module meets expectations that our clients expressed during our User Days event. From the moment it is installed, this module streamlines the information exchange process between our clients and their suppliers, eliminating phone calls to follow up on invoices, which our clients tell us can take up to 30% of the accounting department's time. SupplierPortal therefore improves their productivity immediately."
Compared to global purchasing and e-procurement solutions, the SupplierPortal module is integrated into the very heart of the invoice processing process, which gives it the advantage of providing a finer level of detail for accounting. Because it is simple to set up and use, the module can be implemented as either a long-term or temporary part of supplier collaboration, depending on the user's system strategy.
Philippe Lijour, CEO of ITESOFT, adds: "Historically positioned on the electronic capture and automation market, our added value is now also oriented towards optimising business processes. Significantly simplifying the P2P business process, SupplierPortal is the perfect example of this strategic evolution."
Discover ITESOFT.SupplierPortal right from your own office. ITESOFT is organizing a webinar on January 29, 2013 at 5:00 PM. Register here.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher