|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 05:20 PM EST||
MINNETONKA, Minn., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Electro-Sensors, Inc. (Nasdaq: ELSE) announced today that the Company declared a cash dividend of $0.04 per share to shareholders of record on February 8, 2013. The dividend is payable on February 22, 2013.
Electro-Sensors, Inc. manufactures and distributes electronic instruments used to monitor shaft speeds, bearing temperature, belt misalignment, and position in industrial applications and also offers complete hazard monitoring systems for agricultural processing facilities.
SOURCE Electro-Sensors, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks