|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 04:10 PM EST||
SANTA ANA, Calif., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM), the world's largest technology distributor and a global leader in IT supply-chain, mobile device lifecycle services and logistics solutions, today announced that executive vice president and chief information officer Mario Leone will be leaving the company. The company will conduct a search for a successor. In the interim, Nimesh Dave, Ingram Micro executive vice president, global business process and cloud computing, will immediately assume responsibility and oversight of the company's worldwide information and business systems. Leone will remain at Ingram Micro through March 1, 2013, to assist in the orderly transition of his responsibilities.
Ingram Micro chief operating and financial officer Bill Humes said, "We thank Mario for his hard work at Ingram Micro over the past four years, during which substantial changes to the company's information systems have been launched. We wish Mario the best in his next endeavor."
About Ingram Micro Inc.
Ingram Micro is the world's largest wholesale technology distributor and a global leader in IT supply-chain, mobile device lifecycle services and logistics solutions. As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics and mobile solutions, technical support, financial services and product aggregation and distribution. The company is the only global broad-based IT distributor, serving 145 countries on six continents with the world's most comprehensive portfolio of IT products and services. Visit www.ingrammicro.com.
© 2013 Ingram Micro Inc. All rights reserved. Ingram Micro and the registered Ingram Micro logo are trademarks used under license by Ingram Micro Inc.
SOURCE Ingram Micro Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher