|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 04:10 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Youtoo Technologies, the leader in interactive television, has partnered with NATPE, an association of television and media executives, to offer one-year free "From Anywhere to Anywhere" service (valued at $6,000) to stations nationwide. Viewers can record and submit commentary from anywhere, anytime and engage with some of their favorite shows, a true first in television history.
Youtoo is a pioneer in television and allows viewers to directly interact with TV programming using video, pictures, voting, social media and more. The ease of set-up makes this format appealing and requires less than 90 seconds for people to experience themselves on TV in full broadcast HD quality from the web or their mobile device. This revolutionary software changes the way everyone views and interacts with television.
"We are thrilled to be partnering with NATPE to offer stations access to the nation's first social TV network. We are confident their experience will keep them customers for years to come," said Chris Wyatt, Youtoo Chief Executive Officer.
Youtoo has filled a void by allowing everyone the chance to be on national television through a website or an app and truly get their "15 minutes of fame." This technology is at the forefront of future television and allows you to have complete interaction with a number of shows while sharing the experience with your social networks.
For more information and station sign up please visit http://www.youtootech.com/natpe.
Youtoo is a software company supplying end-to-end interactive TV and gaming services to the television industry. In 2011, Youtoo launched its development platform youtoo.com and Youtoo TV in 177 out of the top 200 television markets. Since launching, Youtoo technology has broadcast over 50,000 people on national television and bridged the gap between social media and interactive television. The company has also started licensing operations.
NATPE provides valuable information and resources to its membership, which is comprised of companies and individuals involved in or wanting to become involved with the creation, development and distribution of television programming. They serve as a catalyst for idea sharing, discussion and debate regarding trends and practices in the television industry as it relates to programming.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks