|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 04:06 PM EST|
LOS GATOS, Calif., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) has released its fourth-quarter 2012 financial results by posting them to its website. Please visit the Netflix investor relations website at http://ir.netflix.comto view the Q4'12 financial results and letter to shareholders.
As previously announced, Netflix management will host a live Q&A session at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss the Company's financial results and business outlook, with questions submitted via email. Please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. The company will read the questions aloud on the call and respond to as many questions as possible. After email Q&A, we will also open up the lines to take live follow-up questions. The dial-in for the live earnings Q&A session is: (760) 666-3613.
Media inquiries should be directed to Jonathan Friedland at (310) 734-2958 or email@example.com.
A live webcast and the replay of the earnings Q&A session can be accessed on the investor relations section of the Netflix website at http://ir.netflix.com. The telephone replay of the earnings Q&A session will be available from 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time on January 23, 2013 through midnight on January 27, 2013. To listen to the replay, call (855) 859-2056, conference ID# 87568545.
About Netflix, Inc.
Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with more than 33 million members in 40 countries enjoying more than one billion hours of TV shows and movies per month, including original series. For one low monthly price, Netflix members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. Learn more about how Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) is pioneering Internet television at www.netflix.com or follow Netflix on Facebook and Twitter.
SOURCE Netflix, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks