|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 04:06 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. (NYSE: NRF) ("NorthStar") today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 financial results on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern. Hosting the call will be David T. Hamamoto, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Albert Tylis, Co-President and Chief Operating Officer; Daniel R. Gilbert, Co-President and Chief Investment Officer; and Debra A. Hess, Chief Financial Officer. A press release with fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 financial results is scheduled to be issued before the market open on February 14, 2013.
The call will be webcast live over the Internet from the Company's website at www.nrfc.com and will be archived on the Company's website. The call can also be accessed live over the phone by dialing 877-941-8609 or for international callers, by dialing 480-629-9771.
A replay of the call will be available approximately one hour after the call through Thursday, February 21, 2013 by dialing 800-406-7325 or, for international callers, 303-590-3030, using pass code 4590712.
About NorthStar Realty Finance Corp.
NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. is a diversified commercial real estate investment and asset management company that is organized as an internally managed REIT. For more information about NorthStar Realty Finance Corp., please visit www.nrfc.com.
SOURCE NorthStar Realty Finance Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks