|By Business Wire||
|January 23, 2013 03:06 PM EST||
Orion Energy Systems Inc. (NYSE MKT: OESX), a leading power technology enterprise, released the following statement today.
In view of the unusual market activity in Orion Energy Systems’ common stock on January 23, 2013, the New York Stock Exchange has contacted the Company in accordance with its usual practice; Orion Energy Systems stated that its policy is not to comment on unusual market activity or speculative matters.
Orion Energy Systems Inc. (NYSE MKT:OESX) is a leading power technology enterprise that designs, manufactures and deploys energy management systems – consisting primarily of high-performance, energy-efficient lighting platforms, intelligent wireless control systems and direct renewable solar technology for commercial and industrial customers – without compromising their quantity and quality of light. For more information, visit www.oesx.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher