|By Marketwired .||
|January 23, 2013 03:05 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- Rouge Media Group is very satisfied with the decision of the Court of Appeal of Quebec, dated January 22, 2013, that totally dismisses Newad Media's appeal.
"We are truly satisfied with this decision that is putting an end to a long and unnecessary litigation. The decision clearly states that we have conducted our business activities for 10 years in full compliance with the law and respect with our network partners, advertisers and agencies," said Martin Poitras, president of Rouge Media Group.
Rouge Media will continue to pursue its development plan and growth strategy, which are based on innovative products and the quality of the service it provides clients and partner-establishments.
Since its inception, Rouge Media offers its clients winning media solutions and activation opportunities to reach their target audiences. Rouge Media has five networks comprised of more than 2,000 partners in Canada, including more than 700 establishments in its restaurant-bar network, more than 70 establishments on college and university campuses, more than 700 beauty salons and spas, and some 500-plus websites.
About Rouge Media Inc.
For the past 10 years, Rouge Media Group has developed best-in-class successful media concepts aimed at the 18-to-49 demographic by offering high-quality media spaces and promotional activation opportunities to advertisers and advertising agencies. At the same time, it has supported post-secondary educational institutions, as well as the most popular restaurant-bars and leading beauty salons in the country. With offices in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver, Rouge Media offers four distinct and unique networks: Campus, Resto-Bar, Digital and Beauty. Rouge Media is an innovator, developing its networks by applying its WIN2 philosophy with advertisers and their consumers, and with its partners in various campaigns.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher