|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 03:00 PM EST||
FRANKLIN LAKES, N.J., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) (NYSE: BDX), a global medical technology company, announced today that it will host a live webcast of its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Tuesday, January 29, 2013, at 1 p.m. (ET).
The webcast can be accessed from the BD corporate website at http://www.bd.com/investors and will be available for replay through Tuesday, February 5, 2013.
BD is a leading global medical technology company that develops, manufactures and sells medical devices, instrument systems and reagents. The Company is dedicated to improving people's health throughout the world. BD is focused on improving drug delivery, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases and cancers, and advancing research, discovery and production of new drugs and vaccines. BD's capabilities are instrumental in combating many of the world's most pressing diseases. Founded in 1897 and headquartered in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, BD employs nearly 30,000 associates in more than 50 countries throughout the world. The Company serves healthcare institutions, life science researchers, clinical laboratories, the pharmaceutical industry and the general public. For more information, please visit www.bd.com.
Monique N. Dolecki, Investor Relations – 201-847-5378
Colleen T. White, Corporate Communications – 201-847-5369
SOURCE BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher