|By Marketwired .||
|January 23, 2013 02:58 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- Cypress Development Corp. (TSX VENTURE:CYP) (OTC PINK:CYDVF) (FRANKFURT:C1Z) is pleased to announce that further to its news release dated January 10, 2012, the Company has extended the exercise period of a total of 19,245,000 non-transferable share purchase warrants (the "Warrants") for a further one year term.
The 19,245,000 Warrants were issued in connection with a 19,245,000 unit private placement which closed on January 24, 2011. The 19,245,000 Warrants were exercisable at a price of $0.10 per warrant share until January 24, 2013.
The TSX Venture Exchange accepted the Company's application to extend the 19,245,000 Warrants until the close of business on January 24, 2014.
In other news the Company has entered into an amending agreement on its Twenty-One Silver Project, located in Mineral County, west central Nevada. Pursuant to the terms of the amending agreement, the Company has been granted an extension to incur the remaining balance of the exploration expenditures of approximately USD$75,000 on the property by January 14, 2014.
Twenty One Silver-Gold project location map:
About Cypress Development Corp.:
Cypress Development Corp. is a diversified precious and base metals exploration and development company with properties in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, and in Nevada, U.S.A.
To find out more about Cypress Development Corp. (TSX VENTURE:CYP), visit our website at www.cypressdevelopmentcorp.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
JAMES G. PETTIT, Director
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT OF THIS NEWS RELEASE.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks