|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 10:30 AM EST||
CALGARY, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Brian Ferguson, Cenovus President & Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the CIBC Institutional Investor Conference on Thursday, January 24, 2013, at 9:35 a.m. MT (8:35 a.m. PT) in Whistler, British Columbia. The presentation will include information detailing the company's oil sands assets and future growth opportunities.
The webcast link will be available via Cenovus's website, www.cenovus.com or via the following URL: http://webcasts.welcome2theshow.com/cibc2013whistler/cenovus
Cenovus Energy Inc.
Cenovus Energy Inc. is a Canadian, integrated oil company. It is committed to applying fresh, progressive thinking to safely and responsibly unlock energy resources the world needs. Operations include oil sands projects in northern Alberta, which use specialized methods to drill and pump the oil to the surface. The company also has established natural gas and oil production in Alberta and Saskatchewan and 50% ownership in two U.S. refineries. Cenovus shares trade under the symbol CVE, and are listed on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges. Its enterprise value is approximately $30 billion. For more information, visit www.cenovus.com.
SOURCE Cenovus Energy Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London