|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 10:23 AM EST||
JERICHO, N.Y., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Health Care Compliance Strategies, Inc. (HCCS) announced today that Providence Health & Services has selected the HCCS COI-SMART system to automate their conflict of interest disclosure process. The COI-SMART system was selected after an extensive RFP process and will manage the disclosures of 10,000 employees across 32 facilities at Providence and the affiliated Swedish Health Services.
COI-SMART is a scalable, fully integrated application that provides comprehensive tools for tracking and managing COI disclosures. COI-SMART provides for the development of multi-level branching questionnaires, automated assignment of reviewers, the development of COI management plans, and data mining tools for auditing, tracking and reporting on potential conflicts of interest.
COI-SMART can be used for an annual COI survey process and to manage disclosures for research protocols. The system can bring a level of transparency to help organizations comply with the provisions of the Physician Payment Sunshine Act, as well as NIH regulations, internal policies, grant and contract requirements and COI requirements of the IRS Form 990.
"HCCS is thrilled to work alongside an organization as prestigious as Providence Health & Services," says Ben Diamond, President of HCCS. "COI-SMART continues to help organizations take their conflict of interest disclosure processes to the next level, and Providence will be no exception."
COI-SMART offers a Quick-Start Option to facilitate compliance for Public Health Service funded research with the new NIH COI regulations.
About Health Care Compliance Strategies, Inc. (HCCS)
HCCS is a leading provider of compliance training and tracking solutions. HCCS has provided over 7 million hours of compliance and competency online training courses to Universities, research organizations, teaching facilities, hospitals, medical schools, health plans and other health care entities. HCCS provides expert training courses in Medicare, Medicaid, HIPAA, Harassment, Research, Patient Safety and more. COI-SMART is a solution for tracking and managing Conflicts of Interest disclosures.
SOURCE Health Care Compliance Strategies, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks