|By Marketwired .||
|January 23, 2013 10:22 AM EST||
CARPINTERIA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 --
lynda.com, the award-winning online learning company
Will serve as a sponsor of the National Association of Music Merchants' 2013 NAMM Show and exhibit its learning solutions at the tradeshow's exhibit hall.
The NAMM Show will be held from Thursday, January 24 through Sunday, January 27, 2013.
2013 NAMM Show
Anaheim Convention Center
800 West Katella Avenue
lynda.com will exhibit its award-winning learning solutions at Booth No. 4714, Hall C.
Today's music professionals are under constant pressure to stay up to date with the latest skills and software driving the music industry. Yet, many simply don't have the time to take the necessary classes needed to stay at the forefront of the rapidly changing technology. However, when using self-guided, video-based learning solutions, as offered by lynda.com, music professionals can learn in their free time and at their own pace, giving them the skills they need to enhance their development and increase their value.
During the 2013 NAMM Show, lynda.com professionals will be on hand to demonstrate and discuss the company's wide selection of courses and tutorials on a range of skills and software for the music industry. Covering music production and sound engineering software like Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Ableton Live and Audition, the company's audio tutorials educate users on recording, mixing and mastering, postproduction and more. The lynda.com library of audio software training courses are led by industry professionals with expertise and passion for the subject matter.
The world's largest music products tradeshow, the NAMM Show is attended by more than 95,000 individuals, including the industry's premier decision makers, sound product manufacturers, educators and retailers. With more than 1,000 exhibitors, the show gives attendees the chance to learn about the latest products and innovations in the music industry.
Attendees of the NAMM Show who wish to learn more about the lynda.com library of audio software courses are encouraged to visit Booth No. 4714, Hall C to its learning solutions in action.
lynda.com is an online learning company that helps anyone learn software, technology, creative and business skills to achieve their personal and professional goals. Through individual, corporate, academic and government subscriptions, more than two million people have access to the lynda.com video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts and filmed at the company's 12-acre, state-of-the-art campus in Carpinteria, California. Founded in 1995 and incorporated in 1997, lynda.com is led by co-founders Lynda Weinman and Bruce Heavin and president and CEO Eric Robison. Learn more about lynda.com at www.lynda.com/press and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/lynda.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London