|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 09:31 AM EST||
VIENNA, Va., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Emergent, LLC, an award-winning small business and IT solutions provider, today announced its acceptance of the 2012 Red Hat Public Sector Partner of the Year award. Red Hat, the world's leading provider of open source solutions, presented Emergent with the award during Red Hat's third annual North America Partner Conference held in San Diego, Jan. 14-16.
Emergent, who also received Red Hat's 2011 Public Sector Partner of the Year award, was recognized as the 2012 Red Hat Public Sector Partner of the Year for outstanding performance and delivery of innovative open source solutions to customers. The third-annual Partner Conference provided Red Hat partners the opportunity to collaborate with one another, partake in discussions with the Red Hat executive team and develop successful business strategies. The North America Partner Awards recognize partners who have invested in Red Hat and demonstrated expertise and success in key solution areas and growth markets.
Greg Christensen, president, Emergent
"We are extremely proud and honored to receive this award for the second consecutive year in a row. Open source is a core focus in our industry and we pride ourselves on the opportunity to showcase the best Red Hat solutions available to solve the unique challenges of our Public Sector customers."
Paul Smith, vice president and general manager, Public Sector, Red Hat
"The public sector can at often times be a challenging market with increased scrutiny placed on purchases. Red Hat believes it's important to recognize public sector partners who are performing above and beyond to deliver sustained value despite the obstacles they may face. We are excited to recognize the performance of Emergent for their outstanding performance and success in 2012."
Emergent is an award winning Value Added Reseller (VAR) and GSA Schedule Holder (GS-35F-0119W) providing comprehensive IT solutions including solution architecture, product acquisition, consulting and training services. Emergent offers complimentary technology solutions including, Adobe, Red Hat, Symantec, Google, Cisco, Serena and VeriSign, among others within the government, commercial, education and healthcare sectors. For more information, visit http://www.emergent360.com or http://emergent360.com/opensource.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks