|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 09:31 AM EST||
MAHWAH, N.J., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Connecticut retailer Pilgrim Furniture City has expanded its relationship with TD Retail Card Services, moving from the company's Renovate Card program to a branded private label card created specifically for Pilgrim customers.
Under the agreement, the Mahwah, N.J-based business unit of TD Bank, N.A., will direct all facets of the branded program for Pilgrim, which has locations in Southington, Manchester, Danbury and Milford. The new Pilgrim Furniture City credit card will offer consumers a full menu of deferred interest and equal pay programs.
In 2011, Pilgrim expanded its payment options by joining TD Retail Card Services' Renovate program, a revolving charge card for independent home furnishings retailers that provides many of the important advantages of a private label card to companies with single or multiple locations. Renovate cardholders will still be able to use their card in Pilgrim's stores, but will be offered the opportunity to apply for the branded program. The company signed up for Renovate and, now, the branded card through its membership in Furniture First, a home furnishings and mattress purchasing cooperative that named TD Retail Card Services a preferred provider for its members in 2011. The group today includes 182 retail furniture dealers operating 395 locations nationwide.
"Based on the excellent customer service with the Renovate program, it was only natural to upgrade to the branded card," said Michael Albert, President of Pilgrim Furniture City
Founded in 1961 in Bristol, Conn., Pilgrim Furniture City features living room, bedroom, dining room, home office, entertainment, accent pieces and mattress from leading manufacturers along with expert designers and same day delivery. With four locations in Southington, Manchester, Danbury and Milford, Pilgrim Furniture City today also serves the surrounding communities of Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury, Bristol, Meriden, Southington, Milford, Danbury, Middletown, New Britain, and Norwalk.
About TD Retail Card Services
Based in Mahwah, N.J., TD Retail Card Services ranks among North America's largest private label credit card companies. A division of TD Bank, N.A., the company launches and administers new credit card portfolios for brick-and-mortar, internet and catalog merchants, and acquires retailers' existing credit card portfolios. For more information, visit www.TDRetailCardServices.com
SOURCE TD Retail Card Services
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London