|By Business Wire||
|January 23, 2013 08:02 AM EST||
Anuta Networks, the industry-first provider of network services virtualization solutions, today emerged from stealth mode and unveiled its network service virtualization technology for delivering on-demand, anytime, anywhere network services for cloud. Founded by Chandu Guntakala, President & CEO, Srini Beereddy, CTO, and Praveen Vengalam, Vice President of Engineering, Anuta Networks is focused on the delivery of network services virtualization on complex, multi-vendor physical and virtual network infrastructures that allow organizations of all sizes to deliver agile cloud deployments, and laying the foundation for SDN.
“I've been in the networking industry for about 20 years,” said Jim French, distinguished system engineer, at Cisco. “In that time, I've spent a majority of my time helping enterprise customers implement L4-7 services including QoS, WAN acceleration, firewall, load balancing, and monitoring in support of business applications. The diverse background gave me an appreciation for the immense challenge customers have to direct application traffic through the proper chain of network services while trying to synchronize the appropriate policies in the service nodes. Virtualization and mobility make it even harder to provision, operate, and deprovision applications that require network services. I was very pleased to learn that this long term problem is being addressed by Anuta Networks taking a multivendor network centric approach.”
The Anuta Networks’ Promise
Anuta Networks' founding team brings extensive experience in solving deeply complex IT challenges with high expertise in data center, virtualization and software development. They are:
- Chandu Guntakala – Founder, President and CEO. Chandu is a successful serial entrepreneur in the technology industry. Prior to Anuta Networks, Chandu co-founded Jahi Networks, which was acquired by Cisco in 2004, co-founded Nipun Net Solutions in 2002 and was responsible for establishing the first wireless business partner in South India for Cisco. He also founded Austin Chetaks to help promote building healthy communities. Chandu devotes time to his Mathruseva Charitable Trust in India. It helps rural communities with drinking water, education and infrastructure. Chandu has an MS in Computer Science from UT Dallas, where he is a recipient of the Distinguished Alumni award. An avid runner, he has participated in marathons in Paris, Chicago, Portland, Austin and San Antonio.
- Srini Beereddy – Founder and CTO. Srini brings over 20 years of networking experience to Anuta Networks. Prior to co-founding Anuta Networks, he was also a co-founder of Jahi Networks, where he served as VP of Engineering. Srini worked at Cisco as a Technical Leader and Engineering Manager following the Jahi Networks acquisition. His earlier roles include senior technical positions at Intel and Trillium, where he served as a Senior Architect. Srini received an MS in Computer Automation from IIT Kharagpur, India, and holds several patents in networking.
- Praveen Vengalam – Founder and Vice President of Engineering. Praveen brings over 15 years of software development and networking experience to Anuta Networks. Prior to co-founding Anuta Networks, he also co-founded Jahi Networks. After Jahi’s acquisition, Praveen worked at Cisco Systems in Senior Software engineering roles. Prior to Jahi, Praveen worked in Systems Engineering roles at Calient Networks and Nortel Networks. Praveen graduated from the University of Texas Dallas with an MS in Computer Science. Praveen also holds several patents in networking.
“Anuta Networks’ network service virtualization solution delivers on the promise of cloud computing, empowering all enterprises to rapidly embrace the cloud services model for increased business agility,” said Chandu Guntakala, founder, president and CEO of Anuta Networks. “We’re confident that Enterprise and Service Provider customers developing public and private infrastructures can now deliver a better cloud with faster time-to-market, simplified operations and improved productivity.”
The Anuta Networks Solution
The breakthrough Anuta Networks nCloudX platform simplifies and automates the complete lifecycle of network services in complex, heterogeneous networks across multi-vendor, multi-hypervisor and multi-device, including physical and virtual infrastructures in both private and public cloud deployments. The solution reduces delivery time from weeks to a few hours for deploying multi-tenant network and services, through visual dynamic service designer and efficient software automation, on top of a combination of the existing hardware-controlled networks and the new generation of SDN technologies.
“Server virtualization and cloud demand that network operations become more agile and reduce the time required to provision network resources for a new VM from weeks to minutes,” said Joe Skorupa, vice president and distinguished analyst, Gartner. “With more than $40 billion of non-SDN compatible installed base, there is a potential for significant organization disruption.” [Software-Defined Networking: Radical Simplification of the Data Center, or Just Smoke and Mirrors? Gartner Symposium/IT Expo October 2012]
See Anuta Networks’ product demonstration at Cisco Live London 2013 at Booth #E117.
Follow Anuta Networks on the web at:
- Twitter (@anutanetworks)
- LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/company/anuta-networks)
About Anuta Networks
Anuta Networks, Inc. is the industry-first provider of end-to-end network services virtualization solutions for all cloud deployments. The Company’s cloud service delivery solutions help organizations of all sizes accelerate the transition to cloud computing for improved business agility. Anuta Networks’ partnerships with industry leaders such as Cisco Systems, VMware and many others further enable customers and service providers to rapidly transform their network services in agile cloud deployments. Anuta Networks was founded in 2010 by industry veterans with deep expertise in data center, virtualization, network and enterprise systems management. The Company is headquartered in Milpitas, California, and with R&D operations in Bangalore, India.
© Anuta Networks, Inc. All rights reserved. Anuta, Anuta Networks, Anuta nCloudX and the Anuta Networks logo are trademarks of Anuta Networks, Inc. in the USA. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective companies.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher