|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 07:31 AM EST||
BRENTWOOD, Tenn., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ: TSCO), the largest retail farm and ranch store chain in the United States, intends to release its fourth quarter 2012 results after the market closes on Wednesday, January 30, 2013. In conjunction with this release, the management of Tractor Supply Company will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, January 30, 2013, which will be simultaneously webcast live over the Internet at TractorSupply.com.
Please allow extra time prior to the call to visit the site and download the streaming media software required to listen to the Internet broadcast.
The webcast will be archived and available at TractorSupply.com shortly after the conference call concludes through February 13, 2013.
About Tractor Supply Company
At September 29, 2012, Tractor Supply Company operated 1,151 stores in 45 states. The Company's stores are focused on supplying the lifestyle needs of recreational farmers and ranchers. The Company also serves the maintenance needs of those who enjoy the rural lifestyle, as well as tradesmen and small businesses. Stores are located in towns outlying major metropolitan markets and in rural communities. The Company offers the following comprehensive selection of merchandise: (1) equine, pet and small animal products, including items necessary for their health, care, growth and containment; (2) hardware, truck, towing and tool products; (3) seasonal products, including lawn and garden items, power equipment, gifts and toys; (4) maintenance products for agricultural and rural use; and (5) work/recreational clothing and footwear.
SOURCE Tractor Supply Company
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks