|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 07:30 AM EST||
LONDON, ON, Jan. 23, 2013 /CNW/ - Teranet, the exclusive provider of online property search and registration in Ontario and service provider to over 53,000 Ontario real estate professionals is proud to announce its partnership with HomeVerified, Canada's only home history report provider offering national home and neighbourhood history information.
"We are very excited to be involved with bringing this innovative new service to the real estate market in Canada," said Jeremy Fisher, Teranet's Strategic Product Manager for Real Estate. "The additional information the HomeVerified report provides is valuable to realtors, individual home owners, home buyers and home inspectors. It is a great way to market and sell both your home and its neighbourhood." We are pleased that our partnership with HomeVerified will help add transparency and trust to the home resale process."
"The HomeVerified report provides consumers and real estate professionals alike with important information on Canadian homes, including; photos, insurance claims history information (sewer back-ups, fire damage, flood damage, burglaries, vandalism, etc.), a proprietary marijuana grow-op database, local school rankings, neighbourhood amenities and other information all laid out in an easy to read report".
This information is crucial to sellers to assist with proper disclosure and to help buyers with their due diligence. HomeVerified is proud to be part of Teranet's continuing innovation in the real estate market." "While it is very important to have a qualified home inspector conduct a physical inspection of the home you are buying or selling, it is equally important to obtain a HomeVerified home history report" said Alex Weiner, President of HomeVerified.ca.
Teranet is an international leader in electronic land registration and is the exclusive provider of online property search and registration in Ontario. The company developed, owns and operates Ontario's Electronic Land Registration System (ELRS) and facilitates the delivery of electronic land registration services on behalf of the Province. The ELRS is the means by which ownership of real property and interests on title are searched, recorded and transferred in the Province of Ontario.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks