|By Marketwired .||
|January 23, 2013 06:31 AM EST||
HELSINKI, FINLAND -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 --
Metso Corporation's press release on January 23, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. local time
Metso Corporation's Financial Statements for 2012 will be published on Thursday, February 7, 2013 at about 12:00 noon Finnish time/EET (5:00 a.m. EST, 10:00 a.m. GMT, 11:00 a.m. CET).
News conferences for media, investors and analysts
Metso will arrange two news conferences, one for the media and another for investors and analysts, in Helsinki on Thursday 7, 2013. Both events will take place at Metso Group Head Office, Fabianinkatu 9 A, Helsinki, Finland.
A press conference in Finnish for the media will be arranged at 1:30 p.m. - 2.15 p.m.
A news conference in English for investors and analysts will be arranged at:
08:00 EST / New York 13:00 GMT / London 14:00 CET / Paris 15:00 EET / Helsinki
This conference can also be followed through a conference call and live webcast at www.metso.com/IRwebcasts from 3:00 p.m. onwards. Questions are accepted during the event via the conference call only.
Due to the live webcast, we kindly ask those attending to be present 5 minutes prior to the start of the event.
Conference call details
Conference call participants are requested to dial in five minutes before the scheduled time at:
* US: +1 877 491 0064 * other countries: +44 20 7162 0077 * access code: 927 187
A replay of the call will be available until February 21, 2013 on the following phone numbers:
* US: +1 954 334 0342 * other countries: +44 20 7031 4064 * access code: 927 187
Audio file (mp3) and a transcript of the event will be made available for downloading at www.metso.com/IRwebcasts on Monday, February 11, 2013 the latest.
The presentation material for the event will be accessible after the publication of financial statements on February 7, 2012 at www.metso.com/Investors at approximately 12 noon EET.
Juha Rouhiainen Vice President, Investor Relations Tel. +358 20 484 3253
Metso is a global supplier of technology and services to customers in the process industries, including mining, construction, pulp and paper, power, and oil and gas. Our 30,000 professionals based in over 50 countries deliver sustainability and profitability to customers worldwide. Expect results.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and (ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Metso Corporation via Thomson Reuters ONE [HUG#1672407]
For further information, please contact:
Investor Relations Coordinator
tel: +358 20 484 3117
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher