|By Marketwired .||
|January 23, 2013 06:30 AM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- Forum Uranium Corp. (TSX VENTURE:FDC) ("Forum" or the "Company") announces that, further to its news release dated January 14, 2013 announcing a non-brokered private placement of $2,000,000 through the issuance of a combination of units and flow through common shares, it has re-priced the flow through shares to a price of $0.40 per share. The unit price of $0.35 per unit and the unit terms as set out in the January 14th news release will remain the same.
The private placement is subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval and all securities are subject to a four-month hold period. Finder's fees will be payable in connection with the private placement, in accordance with the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange.
Proceeds from this financing will be used for drilling on the NW Athabasca project, exploration on the newly acquired Clearwater claims adjacent to the Fission/Alpha PLS discovery in the Athabasca Basin, exploration on the Agnico Option in the Thelon Basin and for general working capital.
About Forum Uranium
Forum Uranium Corp. is a Canadian-based energy company with a focus on the acquisition, exploration and development of Canadian uranium and rare earth projects. Forum has assembled a highly experienced team of exploration professionals with a track record of mine discoveries for unconformity-style uranium deposits in Canada. The Company has a strategy to discover near surface uranium deposits in the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan and the Thelon Basin, Nunavut by exploring on its 100% owned properties and through strategic partnerships and joint ventures. The Company is also evaluating North American rare earth prospects in Quebec and Nunavut.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Richard J. Mazur, P.Geo., President & CEO
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London