|By Business Wire||
|January 23, 2013 06:28 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zw8czc/2013_worldwide) has announced the addition of the "2013 Worldwide Software Publishing Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 Worldwide Software Publishing Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 47 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, prepackaged software, operating systems, word processing applications and business software suites.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
NAICS 51121: Software Publishers. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in computer software publishing or publishing and reproduction. Establishments in this industry carry out operations necessary for producing and distributing computer software, such as designing, providing documentation, assisting in installation, and providing support services to software purchasers. These establishments may design, develop, and publish, or publish only.
- Computer System Design Services
- Computer Manufacturing
- Computer Retailing
- Computer Wholesalers
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 51121 - Software Publisher is 100% comparable to
SIC 7372 - Software Publisher
- Software Publishing Industry (Worldwide Edition)
- Prepackaged software
- Application computer software
- Business oriented computer software
- Educational computer software
- Home entertainment computer software
- Operating systems computer software
- Publisher's computer software
- Utility computer software
- Word processing computer software
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zw8czc/2013_worldwide
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher