|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Spredfast, the leading social marketing software provider, today announced integration with Bazaarvoice to allow enterprise companies to more easily incorporate organic user ratings and reviews into their social programs. By integrating Bazaarvoice technology into the Spredfast SMMS platform, brands will have the ability to monitor, manage and amplify ratings and reviews across multiple social channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, to help increase engagement and drive higher conversion rates. Companies will also be able to track performance of this content in engaging social customers across every channel.
As social strategies become increasingly reliant on quality and relevant content to boost audience engagement, many companies are now looking for efficient ways to integrate ratings and reviews into their social streams. With this new collaboration, Spredfast customers will now be able to monitor Bazaarvoice review and rating content directly from within the Spredfast Social Inbox and immediately leverage the content across multiple social channels.
New functionality includes:
- Real-Time Monitoring of Ratings and Reviews: pull ratings and reviews directly into the Spredfast Social Inbox to get a more holistic view of conversations, and build custom search streams to focus on specific products, ratings and review feedback.
- Streamlined Ratings and Reviews Management: take actions on a review by routing it to the correct team and identify positive ratings and reviews to use as social content.
- Social Amplification: easily leverage positive reviews in social content, campaigns and ads. Spredfast prepopulates amplified posts with key components of the review, including product, location, rating and a link to the product page, and customers can then customize and target the messages to increase the likelihood of engagement.
- Measurement: tag review content when it is published to social networks to measure the content's effectiveness.
"Spredfast is continually looking for ways to help enterprises better manage their social interactions in an increasingly complex and diverse social environment," said Rod Favaron, CEO of Spredfast. "Customer ratings and reviews are a big part of the social conversation and can have a significant impact on sales, and companies are looking for an easy way to manage and integrate this high-value content into their social program. With our Bazaarvoice integration, we're giving our customers the ability to not only monitor and leverage this content in their social programs, but also to target the content based on a consumer's social connections, interests and location to further boost engagement."
"The perspective of our peers is often the most influential information we use to shape our own opinions regarding a product or service," said Jim Petty, Vice President, Technology Partnerships at Bazaarvoice. "Social networking allows us to exert and consume this influence with unprecedented speed and scale, but the challenge for marketers is how to best amplify the most useful content. The tighter integration between Spredfast and Bazaarvoice helps increase the opportunity for organizations to quickly and easily engage their communities with authentic ratings and reviews content that can build both brand awareness and affinity."
Based in Austin, Texas, Spredfast provides social media management software that allows organizations to manage, monitor, and measure their social media programs at scale. Spredfast enables more people, in more places, to engage in more conversations from a single platform on supported social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Foursquare, and popular blogging platforms. Some of the enterprise and agency adopters on board with Spredfast include AT&T, Jason's Deli, Warner Brothers, Whole Foods Market, AARP, AGAIN Interactive, Coty Beauty, HomeAway and WCG. For more information, visit www.spredfast.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher