|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
LONDON, January 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
According to government research, 75% of households are on their supplier's most expensive scheme, and 65% admit to having not switched suppliers in the last 15 years. With E.On the latest supplier to announce gas and electricity price rises and the cold weather set to continue, switching suppliers could mean a significant saving and many consumers are heading to comparison sites such as comparethemarket.com to make sure they are getting the right deal.
James Padmore, Senior Manager, at comparethemarket.com, one of the UK's leading price comparison sites, comments: "Many consumers put off switching suppliers because they think its complicated but savings on energy bills can make a real difference to household budgets. Despite the price rises, consumers could find that switching to a different provider could help them avoid paying more than they have to. On comparethemarket.com, switching is easy. Consumers can compare energy prices from leading suppliers and shop around easily, finding some of the best rates available."
Specialising in more than just car insurance, comparethemarket.com provides customers with an easy way to find the right deal on a wide range of insurance and financial products including home insurance, van insurance, bike insurance, life insurance, pet insurance and credit cards. It also offers comparisons for a range of household utilities including electricity, gas, phone, broadband and digital TV.
 Ofgem Retail Market Review Retail, March 2011
- comparethemarket.com was launched in 2006 and has grown rapidly over the past six years to become one of the UK's leading price comparison websites.
- comparethemarket.com provides customers with an easy way to make the right choice for them on a wide range of products including motor, home, life, travel and pet insurance as well as utilities and money products such as, credit cards and loans.
- comparethemarket.com actively selects its brand partners, working with the best and most trusted organisations to ensure quality service to consumers.
comparethemarket.com is a trading name of BISL Limited. BISL Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered Address: Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS. Registered in England number 3231094.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks