|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 03:30 AM EST||
MUMBAI, India, January 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
ResellerClub, one of the fastest growing domain registrars and web services providers in the world, recently added .NL domains to their Domain Reseller program.
Being one of the largest gTLD providers in Netherlands, ResellerClub's latest addition to their product suite comes from the feedback they received from their Resellers; as explained by Shridhar Luthria, General Manager and Business Head of ResellerClub:
"Having a significant Reseller base from Netherlands gave us an advantage to interact with and collect feedback from our local resellers, which helped us understand the need and demand for .NL. We are confident that .NL will help resellers diversify and strengthen their product portfolio."
One of the major advantages of registering a .NL Domain name is that it is an open TLD and there are no restrictions on who can purchase it. This aspect adds to the popularity and the reach of .NL Domains which is why, according to a recent study, it was found that .NL is the 7th largest TLD in the world in terms of Domain count. In terms of growth, .NL Domains recorded a 14.6% growth in the year 2011, which goes to show the rapid rate at which it is catching up with customers.
Bhavin Turakhia, Founder of ResellerClub said, "With 10 dedicated international programs spanning across continents, we are thrilled to announce this launch as an addition to our global product suite. In addition to gTLDs and Hosting services, our reseller base in Netherlands can now offer their very own ccTLD from their preferred provider"
The ResellerClub platform powers some of the World's most popular Web Hosts, Domain Resellers, Web Designers and Technology Consultants. ResellerClub provides scalable and secure Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting as well as VPS solutions, in addition to a comprehensive suite of gTLDs, ccTLDs and other essential Web Presence Products.
Current Partners: Over 100,000
Domains Served: Over 5 Million
Countries Served: Over 200+
Team Strength: 100+
Rohan Joseph, email@example.com, +91(22)3079-7676 extn: 6659
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks