|By Business Wire||
|January 23, 2013 03:26 AM EST||
Orc, a leading provider of technology and services for the global financial industry, today announced that PNT Financial, a global trading firm, has decided to use Orc Trader to take advantage of opportunities in the FX and currency markets.
Orc’s expanding FX connectivity offering currently includes venues such as HotSpot Fxi, Currenex, ICAP-EBS, FXCM Pro as well as FastMatch. Orc also offers direct bank connections to other banks such as Nordea and SEB. Also, through Orc’s Gateway Development Kit participants can access Deutsche Bank, Citi and Barclays as well as any and all FIX destinations they desire. Algorithmic traders can access these multiple markets for both arbitrage and hedging purposes.
Orc customers gain a competitive edge using Orc Trader, a multi-asset class trading application for its sophisticated analytical capabilities, risk management services and efficient execution techniques.
“Compared to other systems I have used, Orc is easy to use and the alert functions act like an electronic eye,” said Wynn Henricksen, a currency and forex options trader at PNT Financial. “It makes it hard to use anything else.”
“We are pleased to welcome PNT Financial to the growing Orc community. They will now be able to leverage the Orc Trading features that ensure accurate pricing, immediate execution of currency exposures from a variety of venues and banks and post-trade risk analysis,” said Steve Lukes, Vice President of Sales at Orc.
Orc is a leading provider of technology and services for the global financial industry. Since 1987, Orc delivers trading and market access solutions used by proprietary trading and market making firms, investment banks, hedge funds and brokerage houses worldwide.
Orc develops and provides the tools needed for running profitable trading or brokerage businesses in today’s competitive and ever-changing markets.
With market presence in all major global financial centers, Orc provides sales and support services from its offices across EMEA, the Americas and the Asia-Pacific regions.
Orc is owned by Nordic Capital Fund VII.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?